SPOKANE, Wash., May 08, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation) (NYSE:RLH) announced today the evolution of its brand portfolio following the acquisition of Vantage Hospitality's hotel franchising business on September 30, 2016.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/a40c4936-3a75-4b85-a541-f31bc07b34f8
"Our company has undergone a significant transformation over the last six months," said RLHC President & CEO Greg Mount. "Through our brand realignment, we have ensured that each brand has a unique position in the
market, while providing owners with the freedom to move between brands as their business needs and/or market change. We want to make franchising easy."
RLHC has completed the evaluation of all brands and has announced a focused strategy on the following brands:
- Hotel RL - An upscale boutique brand experience of all things authentic, creative and curious.
- Red Lion Hotels and Red Lion Inn & Suites - A midscale brand, Red Lion properties are the base camp for great adventures offering a great stay whether traveling for business or pleasure.
- Settle Inn - A midscale extended stay with unique style and amenities that pioneer the new age of extended-stay hospitality.
- Signature Inn - A revitalized
brand for affordable boutique properties that showcase the uncomplicated allure of classic Americana and pop culture.
- GuestHouse - Upper economy hotels offering all the comforts of home because our house is your house; welcome to GuestHouse.
- Americas Best Value Inn and Canadas Best Value Inn - A collection of brands that uphold a small business identity and the patriotic heritage from which it stems, ensuring guests receive the most for their money.
- Country Hearth Inn & Suites - Budget-friendly properties offering owners freedom while providing digital connectivity and a vast array of booking channels.
To learn more about franchising with RLHC, visit franchise.rlhco.com.
About Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is an international hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotels, Red Lion Inn & Suites, Settle Inn Extended Stay, Signature Inn, GuestHouse, Americas Best Value Inn, Canadas Best Value Inn and Country Hearth Inn & Suites brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
PR Manager, JCF Marketing for RLHC
Source: RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation
News Provided by Acquire Media