In addition to making great toys, the Mattel family of companies is proud to uphold our responsibility to investors and media by providing immediate access to the latest Mattel financial information and news. Delve into executive presentations, events, track stock history, and annual reports.
Latest Financial News
- Mattel Names Margaret H. Georgiadis as Chief Executive Officer, Effective February 8, 2017
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Mattel Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Mattel Announces Upcoming Events
Wednesday, October 05, 2016
- Mattel Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Mattel Awarded Highly Coveted Jurassic World License
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Mattel Announces Timing Of Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results Conference Call
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
The Mattel family of companies (NASDAQ:MAT) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. Mattel’s portfolio of best-selling brands includes Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever produced, Hot Wheels®, Monster High®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends® and Fisher-Price® brands, including Little People® and Power Wheels®, as well as a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013, Mattel was named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere Magazine and is also ranked No. 2 on Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel’s companies employ nearly 30,000 people in 40 countries and territories and sell products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are Creating the Future of Play. Visit us at www.mattel.com, www.facebook.com/mattel or www.twitter.com/mattel.