In addition to making great toys, the Mattel family of companies is proud to uphold our repsonsiblity to investors and media by providing immediate access to the latest Mattel financial information and new. Delve into executive presentations, events, track stock history, and annual reports.
Latest Financial News
- Mattel Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Dividend
Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Mattel Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call
Monday, March 31, 2014
- Mattel to Expand its Playing Field with Acquisition of MEGA Brands
Friday, February 28, 2014
- Mattel Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Financial Results; Declares Quarterly Dividend
Friday, January 31, 2014
- Mattel Announces Two Upcoming Events
Monday, January 06, 2014
- Mattel Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
The Mattel family of companies (NASDAQ:MAT) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. Mattel’s portfolio of best-selling brands includes Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever produced, Hot Wheels®, Monster High®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends® and Fisher-Price® brands, including Little People® and Power Wheels®, as well as a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013, Mattel was named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere Magazine and is also ranked No. 2 on Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel’s companies employ nearly 30,000 people in 40 countries and territories and sell products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are Creating the Future of Play. Visit us at www.mattel.com, www.facebook.com/mattel or www.twitter.com/mattel.