In addition to making great toys, the Mattel family of companies is proud to uphold our responsibility to investors and media by providing immediate access to the latest Mattel financial information and news. Delve into executive presentations, events, track stock history, and annual reports.
Latest Financial News
- Mattel To Host Q&A Session With Securities Analysts
Friday, February 05, 2016
- Mattel Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2015 Financial Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Monday, February 01, 2016
- Mattel And Disney Consumer Products Announce Renewed Agreement For Disney*Pixar's Cars Franchise
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Mattel Announces Upcoming Events
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- Mattel Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Mattel Announces Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results Conference Call
Thursday, September 24, 2015
The Mattel family of companies (NASDAQ:MAT) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. Mattel’s portfolio of best-selling brands includes Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever produced, Hot Wheels®, Monster High®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends® and Fisher-Price® brands, including Little People® and Power Wheels®, as well as a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013, Mattel was named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere Magazine and is also ranked No. 2 on Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel’s companies employ nearly 30,000 people in 40 countries and territories and sell products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are Creating the Future of Play. Visit us at www.mattel.com, www.facebook.com/mattel or www.twitter.com/mattel.