In addition to making great toys, the Mattel family of companies is proud to uphold our responsibility to investors and media by providing immediate access to the latest Mattel financial information and news. Delve into executive presentations, events, track stock history, and annual reports.
Latest Financial News
- Mattel Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Mattel Announces Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results Conference Call
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Mattel Enhances Leadership Team to Drive Creativity, Innovation and Growth
Monday, September 21, 2015
- Mattel Reports Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend
Thursday, July 16, 2015
- Mattel Announces Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results Conference Call
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- Mattel Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Declares Quarterly Dividend
Thursday, April 16, 2015
The Mattel family of companies (NASDAQ:MAT) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. Mattel’s portfolio of best-selling brands includes Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever produced, Hot Wheels®, Monster High®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends® and Fisher-Price® brands, including Little People® and Power Wheels®, as well as a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013, Mattel was named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere Magazine and is also ranked No. 2 on Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel’s companies employ nearly 30,000 people in 40 countries and territories and sell products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are Creating the Future of Play. Visit us at www.mattel.com, www.facebook.com/mattel or www.twitter.com/mattel.