Chase Mobile App for iPad Available in App Store
Enhanced Chase App leverages iPad 2 features and design
Key Features for iPad and iPad 2:
An enhanced version of the Chase mobile banking app for the iPad and iPad 2 is available in Apple's App Store. It provides a faster, more efficient and enjoyable experience for the customer and takes advantage of the iPad 2's new camera capability.
- Manageability from a single screen - Using the versatility of the touch screen, customers can better manage their accounts in a "filmstrip" fashion, allowing them to simply and quickly switch between multiple accounts (checking, savings, mortgage, credit card, auto loan, etc.), transactions, and balances including credit card rewards.
- Efficient and uncomplicated payments, transfers and wires - Customers can enter all of their payment information from a simple interface that takes advantage of the full-sized iPad screen, eliminating the need to switch back and forth between multiple screens. This makes it fast and easy for users to complete a transaction.
- Multitasking - The upgraded Chase App allows customers to respond to an email or conduct an Internet search in the middle of a financial transaction. It makes switching between tasks or products easy by supporting multitasking.
- *QuickDeposit - This award-winning feature, which enables customers to take a picture of their check and deposit it directly into their Chase account, takes advantage of the iPad 2 rear-facing camera. The full-screen camera view makes taking pictures and depositing checks even easier.
*Available only on iPad 2.
Chase is committed to providing customers with the easiest and most efficient products to manage their finances whenever and wherever they choose. As one of the first financial services companies to launch a mobile application, Chase provides the growing mobile banking sector with award-winning products that help customers manage their financial lives through their mobile device. And with booming adoption and download rates, it is clear that Chase's multiple mobile applications are resonating with customers.
Mobile Banking Awards:
- Registered mobile users = 10 million (through April 2011)
- Money moved through Chase Apps and SMS = $18 billion (through April 2011)
- Money deposited via Chase QuickDeposit = $1 billion (through April 2011)
- 2011 Webby - "Best Use of the Smartphone Camera" - Chase QuickDeposit
- 2010 Pogie - "The Most Innovative Idea" - Chase QuickDeposit
- Mobile Marketer - "Top 10 Mobile Applications of 2010" - Chase Mobile
- Netbanker - "2010 Best of the Web" - Chase Instant Action Alerts
- Tech Crunch - #2 "Best iPhone Apps of 2010" - Chase's iPhone App
Close window | Back to top